6.12.06

A Few of My Favorite Things

One very nice thing about finals at Christmas is that, when tired of studying, one can always gift shop online and feel good about procrastinating. Under this logic, it's taken but a few days for ebay.com, etsy.com, and I to become fast friends.

Perhaps this explains how I know that it takes a mere 3 hours and 27 seconds to be perilously, fatally, and hopelessly outbid for Star Trek: The Next Generation, Complete Season One.

Grrrrrrrr.


What's Klingon for "Back off!!!"?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much did it go for? Season 1 was all right, but there was a period in the middle of their run when they put out some really high quality stuff.

12.12.06  
Blogger Jess Curtis said...

I think I got it for $35, plus shipping and handling. The going rate had been closer to $50.

19.1.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home