22.3.05

Drumroll, please.

From the third floor of the BC Law Library
Urgent Memo
All Associates, Partners, Heirs and Assigns of the Partnership Formerly Known As Remming and Cohen, LLP
ATTN: The Trinity, All Sane Persons, Legal Aid, mental health advocates
Date and Time: 1410 EST, March whatever it is, 2005

OVERHEARD:

Dude 1: Hey, man. What's up?
Dude 2: It goes, it goes.
Dude 1: I hear that. So I get my grades at 3 today.
Dude 2: Oh, man. I remember my first set of grades. Lots of Kleenex.
Dude 1: Shoot, man.
Dude 2: Yeah. Man.

IMPLICATIONS:

1. Emotional meltdown of the core of the graduating (or not) class of 2007 is T minus 50 minutes and counting!
2. Also, product placement in line 3 of dialogue may be subject to some trademark infringement. Why? No idea. Sounds good, though.

SOLUTION:

Shopping. Right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home