19.1.07

Well, now. This changes everything.

Since I no longer update my blog regularly enough to hold my head up in public, I was shocked to find that I needed to switch over to some new Blogger account.

THERE WERE COMMENTS, PEOPLE.

ME. I had COMMENTS. Not many comments, mind you, but a lot that I never saw. And now I know why. And so, without further adieu, the answer to those comments:

1. Kim. I love you twice, too. Like most potatoes, you are served best with a side of cheese and bacon.
2. Embee. "Where are we? What the hell?" I am all about music that puts me to sleep, which is why I'm relishing the "Greatest Hits" collection of classical composers I got for Christmas. We seriously need to get together soon before you and Karly both have your bebes. Alternatively, I love bebes and am happy to visit them.
3. Jennifer. You were just a bad kid, and everybody knew it.
4. Christina. The MPRE is over and done with, as I know you know, and it stands for something that basically says that girls who ruin Brock's CLUE! wins are bound to make terrible litigators, which is why I shall litigate nary a thing.
5. Anonymous. Yes, the address in my profile is correct.
6. Mike. Thanks so much. I miss your laughter and perspicacious ways. Hockey soon?
7. Peter. Totally noticed it. Favorite scene: "What do you hear?" "Nothing." [pause] "I hear everything."

It's a whole new world out there, kids -- one with COMMENTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home