17.8.05

Nseng' Imana: Or, (They Had To Drag Me) Out of Africa

Don't take offense, America, but I'd rather be in Kibogora right now. Details will follow, but for now it's enough that you know that while my heart may physically reside in Naugatuck, Connecticut, it's busy traveling back and forth between Rwanda and -- wait for it -- Belgium. There, I said it. It turns out that I picked up more than Kinyarwandan words this time around. Alas, I have an early morning; the vocabulary lesson will have to wait.

4 Comments:

Blogger pablo said...

so you are saying you picked up the clap?






again?





don't you know to wrap it up jlc?

17.8.05  
Blogger peterc said...

belgium, eh?

welcome back.

17.8.05  
Blogger Jess Curtis said...

Emily: Thanks! I am eagerly awaiting your visit to Boston, and I'm glad J and B found a better situation.

Derek: Just you wait.

Mike: Superlatives Award for "Most Inappropriate Friend."

Peter: Yep. And yes, it's exactly what you're thinking. Cue the cheesy grin. I'm glad I put up with all of your "the precious" talk, because now you totally owe me. ;)

Kim: Yes, ma'am!

Everyone else: Is a pinched nerve a symptom of malaria?

18.8.05  
Blogger mike said...

Who the crap is Travis Eckerson?
Also, welcome back stateside, JC. Are you sure a pinched nerve isn't a side effect of those malaria meds?

21.8.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home