13.10.05

I Can Make You Start to Smile

Bizarre day!

Question actually asked in terms of getting evidence of specific bad acts into court: "Do the acts have to be real?" [Derek: "Can Puff the Magic Dragon be my witness?" Me: "Are you a blueberry?" Jennings: "These are $90 track pants!" Yeah. I KNOW. The exchange didn't make sense when it happened, either. You're not missing much; it's just Jennings, makin' me chuckle.]

Anyway, Derek said my blog could be entered into evidence since it goes to the issue of my verbosity. In response, go read his entertaining brush with old people and -- wait for it -- join me in a rousing chorus that I am seriously addicted to (again). Ready? Everybody in song lyrics in five...four...three....

Hold on, little girl
show me what he's done to you
Stand up, little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad
when it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby come on over
Let me be the one to show you

CHORUS:
I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you...***

This obviously begs the question: who's up for a real act of karaoke?!



***Happy second, doll.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Very Small Animal said...

You karaoke? We should go together sometime - heh, I would definitely win in the decibel-size ratio. :)

13.10.05  
Blogger peterc said...

koreans heart karaoke.

14.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home