17.11.05

My Humps

34 days until I say goodbye to Boston
15 hours until I say hello to lasagna
30 days till finals are over
21 days till finals begin
11 hours till a quarter-century
7 days till my own bed
8 days till brunch with the Big Three: Karly, Aimee, and Jana
8 days and one afternoon till my brother and I spend some QT together
36 days until this one hops another plane
60 days till our second go-round at joint European adventuring
2 days till post-church Coffee Date Night with Irene, Dorothy, et al
8 hours to sleep

The thought of Peter staring Laura down while singing "My Humps"? Timeless.

NOTE TO THOSE WHO LIKE TO KNOW THESE THINGS, AKA BETSY: I'll most likely be out of commission for a bit. Finals Season, Lo, It Hath Returned, and I am Undone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes,I am sad to say it is true. I am a dedicated blog reader of those o-to-busy to get a hold of people. Your posts will be missed. In the mean time I'll have to spice up my own page to humor myself;)

17.11.05  
Blogger A Very Small Animal said...

When did Peter see that???

18.11.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home