25.8.06

"I would pay at least $3 to hang out with you."*

I have the strange feeling that my readership is about to spike directly in proportion to the number of law students I know who are starting classes this week. (To those who wish to supplement Mergers and Acquisitions with "What Jessica Learned on Her Summer Vacation": call me! I'm queen of the $3 date!) The moving season is such that I find myself leaving to-do lists on other people's voicemails and balancing out my quiet times and yoga sessions with major caffeine-induced freak-outs. Arm-flailing, box cutters, and racing hearts abound, and the time I have for writing I am attempting to put towards more lasting endeavors.
For my friends given to prayer, please keep Bryan in mind as he moves to Boston sometime within the next few weeks. There have been several delays already, and the "not knowing" business has been frustrating. I would also appreciate prayer: I'll be looking for work, taking classes, and interning at an asylum/refugee legal clinic while attempting to begin preparations for the bar exam next July. Email me if you'd rather pray for specifics.
In the meantime, bring on the apple crisp and fall wedding season!
*Bryan, via Google Chat. To his credit, this line is grossly taken out of context.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home