29.4.05

Pretty Much the Rockingest Thing I've Heard All Day

Courtesy of Bill: "Drinking alone is worse than drinking with people, definitely, definitely. But drinking alone is better than not drinking at all."

By the way, hello to my new readers: law students all (and procrastinators at that), let's give it up for BFF Parcan, E.B. White, and.....that's all I've got. If you want your name in lights, you gotta reckinize.*

Also, Colonel Sheridan. He's old news, but apparently someone is only as interested in my life as I am in theirs.

*It's pathetic the way I enjoy speaking Urban English.
** And it's pathetic the way that I procrastinate, and the way that I send scary emails to friends, and the way that I only post nice fake horoscope-y things because they make me sound awesome, and you get the point. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home