13.5.05

Post-It Notes on the Fridge

It's almost over, and I can't wait to have real things to talk about again in one more week. Hello, world! I hope you remember how unhorrible I can be when I'm reading books and watching movies and not being a total snot to my friends and family, because I sure do. So here's a list of things. You might wanna see if your name is on it:

Things!
1. Jennie: um, call Mom. And don't be dead. I recognize you're 20 now, but she called me tonight wondering if I'd heard from you. Where are you, Tennessee?! Call your mother! And I love you, and I'm looking forward to next weekend. So really, don't be dead.
2. Patrick: jkljkdjkj. You're gonna get the biggest hug ever when I see you, Spud.
3. Mom: she's not dead. She's just 20. And I'm proud of you.
4. Dad: every time you call, you leave this message: "It's me. Just want you to know we're still thinking of ya. We know you're busy, so call back if you have time. Miss you. Love you. Praying for you. Oh. This is Dad."
5. Dan: get ready.
6. Mike and Mark: happy birthdays!
7. Karly: see #5.
8. Mere mere: je t'aime, maman. What I wouldn't give some days to have you near us all again.
9. Kenji: guess who scored free tickets to the BSO? That's right. Better be nice.
10. BC Parking Nazis: I PAID THAT TICKET.
11. Law School Dramarama: JUST. STOP.
12. This post: Over. Dumb. Don't care. But hi, Dave Grimaaaaaldi. Please do the world a favor and grace us with your online presence in the form of a blogging thingie wherein you will put me to shame. Also, Butterfield. I'm on it.
13. Summer 2004: you were really awesome, Summer 2004, but I'd like to step it up a notch this time around. I'm thinking mini golf, I'm thinking fro yo, I'm thinking making out like junior high kids under the bleachers. Wait, no I'm not. But you all just got grossed out by that image, and I'm pretty okay with that.
14. Peter Choipps: you can reprimand me for that last statement some other time.
15. Oh, poetry and madness and camping under the stars and baked potatoes in the ashes of the fire and Burlington and road trips and the soundtrack of our lives, and kittens and London and subterfuge demanded and clarity and Lake George, a wedding in the mountains and a chance to step foot on a different continent! Movies and movies and movies and more and dodgeball and foursquare and finding all the children I can to babysit and what is with that pesky little clock going tick tick tick! Also, I am buying a piano. The end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home