30.4.05

Second Rockingest Thing I've Heard All Weekend

Lifted from the Roxinator:

"I am feeling (and I know I'm not alone here) like I am the hottest girl in the world for the past few days. [...] I have perfect eyebrows, my feet have a lot of character, I have guitar callouses, and quite frankly I am in a hair renaissance. That's Helen of Troy. I am much prettier than that sack of crap."

Had a great brunch with some law school peeps at the brunch Jeff and I stole from the hands of Travis, BC's token Republican, and his retinue of prep schoolers and pretty boys. (The previous sentence was brought to you by Me, Being Inflammatory.) We ate eggs and bacon with our favorite property professor (there can be only one) and the dean of students and talked about bacon in all its glory. J-Makes was on the bacon bandwagon with me: could there be a more perfect food? Survey says no.

It's 12:20 a.m., and I've been at school for the last twelve hours. I think my hips are asleep; it's time to go home and dream up a hair renaissance that involves cutting my hair but in a fashion that contributes to its growing longer and more glorious. I'm gonna go ahead and preempt Mark's comment right now: I cut my own hair because it's a healthier form of self-medicating than drugs and/or nihilism.

Yes, this is the kind of nonsensical malarkey you can expect from me for the next three weeks. 'Tis exam time, my friends, and as I'm pretty sure I told everyone's favorite property professor this morning over bacon, it's all I can do to remember my own name when I'm on this steady stream of uppers in the morning and downers at night.

DISCLAIMER: Future Employers of America, all I'm saying is that you can only balance out coffee with Tylenol PM for so long before it begins to addle your brains a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home