26.2.07

On the horizon

This past weekend:

- Dinner with an old friend who brought a book to read.
- Church around the corner.
- Oscar madness. We almost can't help it.
- Good conversations happening unexpectedly.
- Drawing on the walls. Marking our heights.
- Getting a wee bit punchy with Juli.
- Hugh Grant with Brock, Christina, and Juli.
- Lots of rest in Bryan's absence.
- Put on speaker phone.

This week:
- Juli's birthday!
- Birthday surprises (shhh)
- Quilting with Jana
- Much writing to be done
- HOCKEY. C'est le quebecoise dans mi.
- New Patty Griffin to keep me company.

So, friends, a dilemma. I'm not quite sure what to do with this here Bloggie Blog. I have a desire to write more effectively --- heck, to just write more. I'm not sure how this blog fits into that plan. That's part of why I don't update more frequently. I'd say it's a part of why I never make sense, either, but that's just my usual M.O.

We'll see what happens. I'm praying for some direction about things that may effect this site's future. I'd like to see it reborn as something different than what it is; I'm just not sure what that will look like.

BABY UPDATE: Congratulations to two wonderful couples I got to know through Bryan in Belgium: Carol and Ivar brought baby Reilly into the world last week, and Jess and Vince (Hail, Canada!) welcomed baby Aidan right around the same time -- within a day of each other, I think. I can't wait to meet these kiddos (and it doesn't hurt that meeting them involves some international travel...).

1 Comments:

Blogger peterc said...

woah, crazy. i wouldnt consider myself a presby, but a korean church? nice. tell me more.

26.2.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home